Lightning Bolt





Wearing: sunglasses from Francesca's, tee from Forever 21, jeans from American Eagle, belt from Goodwill, bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, shoes from Hollister

Hey guys! It's still cold in the Bay Area...or what we call cold at 60°F, but I'm a little lazy when it comes to putting on a jacket and layering. Although we are in a drought right now, I'm glad it stopped raining because again, I am lazy and don't like carrying an umbrella to school. Anyways, I bought this lightning bolt shirt awhile back and it got buried deep in my closet, so when I found it again I was very excited to wear it and put together an outfit for you guys. I am especially loving my orange aviators which were only $14! It's awesome how the color of the lenses change a little when you look at it at different angles. This is an outfit I would wear to go shopping or on a casual lunch with friends.
Comment below on what your favorite pair of sunglasses are at the moment. :)
C

4 comments:

Comments are greatly appreciated and we read all of them and reply as frequently as we can. Have a blog? Remember to leave a link to your blog so that we can check it out!