Galentines Day Weekend


Hey guys! Over President's Day weekend, a few of my girl friends and I decided to go to Disneyland because...why not go to the happiest place on Earth when your single... Haha, other than that, we had a four day weekend, so it was the perfect time to take a trip together. It was the first time we drove for 6 hours, with breaks in between of course, which was what I thought was a far and long distance. We also stopped by Santa Monica on the way there, but I didn't vlog anything because I left the camera in the car and was too tired and lazy to go back and get it. Hope you guys enjoy this vlog! 
-Cher =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and we read all of them and reply as frequently as we can. Have a blog? Remember to leave a link to your blog so that we can check it out!