Life Update | New Hair

Hi all! I haven't posted in a really LONG time and I'm back! I promise more posts will be coming soon because school is over and I'm on summer break! WOOOT! So, here's and update for y'all out there. I'm editing a vlog of my recent trip to Europe, so get ready for tons of panoramic views of scenery and architecture. I still haven't decided if I wanted to edit them as vlogs by day or by city I visited. You guys may have noticed I don't show my face or talk in my vlogs and that's because I don't know what I'm shooting if I turn the camera around. Maybe it's just something I need to practice, but I don't talk in the vlogs because I'll either be eating or having weird and awkward conversations with people. I also have some more diys coming soon either on the blog or on youtube because there was some great feedback on my DIY PVC Clothing Rack video. Anyways, here are some photos of my new hair featuring my much loved kimono from PacSun.

Outfit: Pants from Forever21, Crop Top from PacSun, Boots from PacSun, Kimono from PacSun
(I really like PacSun...haha)

Hair dyed and photos taken by: Mane Untame

I call this: Clip on Bangs Gone Wrong...

Let me just hold my bun real quick.

Smelling flowers?

This is how I walk...not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated and we read all of them and reply as frequently as we can. Have a blog? Remember to leave a link to your blog so that we can check it out!